Breaking News... Occupy Wall St. demonstration against the corporate Elite, but very little if no media coverage?? Sept. 17, 2011. Marchers leave Zucotti Park to attempt to enter blocked off Wall St. At 55 Wall St. they find the wealthy at play and a faceoff begins....The Global Monetary Economic System - is collapsing. We must act NOW to install "A Recourse Based Economy"...DON’T BE FOOLED BY –“Manufactured Consensus”, from our government’s and corporate and financial institution’s, telling you that everything will be alright....Read More to Find Out...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Acknowledgments.

Terrie Danci.
(My Partner in life)
For putting up with me. 

                                                                            
Jacque Fresco & Roxanne Meadows.  
(Founders of the Venus Project.)
  Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows believes if we decide to do this today, all things about this world can be achieved within only 10 years!Look at our world and all the unnecessary suffering at the hands of the monetary system. Money is a flawed system that is holding humanity back. These two very amzing people have opened my eyes, and at first I was blinded by - Orr but then inspiared to look deeper into the idia of A Resource Based Economy. I have only scratched the surfice of both of your wisdom and knowlage, and look forward to seeing your dream for us all, comming true. Thank you both.
                                                                      

Peter Joseph. 
(Founder of The Zeitgeist Movement)
Hi Peter, I would like to thank you for all you have done for this momentous cause and for all you will do in the future.
I must say that I feel humbled, and a bit lost for words in front of you, even in this format! And I don’t fully understand the depth of your intellect, as I do consider myself a simple man. I do believe that this is the only way, which humanity can advance out of what I call, “The modern Dark Ages”. Unless off course you’re a person that believes that they have it all. In which case, this is all mute.
I pray (and I’m not a religious man) that you continue to inspire us all, to fight for this cause, and” WIN!”
(I Posted this to Peters Facebook page)














THIS BLOG IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!

No comments: